Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jem and the Holograms=DIY Ideas

Being a child of the '90s sadly means I never got the chance to watch Jem and the Holograms when it originally aired. Thankfully, The Hub has been airing re-runs of the entire series. I feel so nostalgic watching it even though I never truly experienced it. I've always loved the clothes, cartoons, movies, toys, and some of the music from the '80s. Something about it all just speaks to me. It's hard to describe, but if there was any decade where I think I truly belong, it's hands down the '80s.

Anyway, when I watch Jem I always see a bunch of clothes that I would love to DIY. They are totally '80s (and outrageous) and I love it. Here are 23 (I know, a random number) of my favorite outfits to DIY (Mostly Jem):
























All images from Pranceatron's Cartoon Wardrobe. It contains a full listing of all of the outfits that the major characters (Aja, Clash, Danse, Jem, Jerrica, Jetta, Kimber, Minx, Pizzazz, Rapture, Raya, Rio, Roxy, Shana, Stormer, and Video) wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment